PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from website visitors in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Visitors visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Website visitors may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Website visitors may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Website visitors only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Website visitors can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Visitors whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about visitors’ means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
Pristine collects and uses Visitors personal information for the following purposes:
To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Visitors as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To improve our Site
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
To process transactions
- We may use the information Visitors provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Visitors information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
To send periodic emails
- The email address Visitors provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent Visitors’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and visitors with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Website visitors may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Pristine Technologies Inc.